How it Works
An overview of how work happens on Flerson
Easily find quality matches
Post a Job or Search Resumes
- Start by posting a job. Tell us about your project and the specific skills required. Learn how.
- Browse profiles. Once you’ve signed up, you’ll find a range of top freelancers and agencies, from developers and development agencies to designers and creative agencies, copywriters, campaign managers, marketing agencies and marketers, customer support reps, and more.
Pay easily, with peace of mind
Pay by the hour, or a fixed price for the entire project. On fixed-price jobs, use our licensed escrow service to release funds as pre-set milestones are met.
- Simplified global payments. We deliver payments to freelancers and agencies in over 170 countries.
- Includes Payment Protection. Only pay for work you authorize.
- Invoicing and reporting.
Find quality jobs | Get Hired
- Clients seek a wide variety of available projects across multiple categories. Search here to see all job categories and find available job listings.
- It all starts by creating a great profile and submitting a compelling resume. Getting work online is a lot like traditional searching — you submit applications on job offers, then impress potential clients before being offered the project.
How do I get paid?
Employers pay their workers directly, and not through our site. We don’t take a percentage of salary payments as a fee. This is all decided between the employer and jobseeker.
There are many ways to get paid.
Here are some websites where your employer can send money online.